A gift subscription will bring joy to the recipient each month for as long as you want, three months, six months or twelve months. Prices include the cost of shipping (UPS Ground).
Three months include: December, January and February.
Six months include: December, January, February, March, April and May.
Twelve months include: December through November.
The delivery schedule will start in December, just in time for the holidays:
A two-pound fruit and nut cake, in a designer tin. Our fruit cakes are made by Beatrice Bakery in Nebraska. They have been making cakes since 1917. Their cakes are so moist, it will change your mind about fruitcakes! Unopened, they keep fresh for 6 months, really!
Frosty Morning #6: one of the original gifts at House of Webster, which will be appreciated on cold winter morning:
- 1 Bottle (12 Fl oz) Butter Pecan Syrup
- 2 (11 oz) Fluffy Pancake Mixes
Sweet Tower #2, three delicious candy items right in time for Valentine's Day;
- 1 Lb Fudgies, our traditional chocolate fudge candies
- 1 (8 oz) Cashew Crunch from Dinstuhl candies, another maker that is actually older than House of Webster. Their Cashew Crunch is buttery and rolled in coconut! So addictive...
- 1 (8 oz) Pecan Brittle, a traditional Southern-style brittle.
War Eagle Bacon Delight, 2 lb of our famous Country-cured bacon. This bacon is prepared in the traditional way, salt and sugar cured and does not need refrigeration for 14 days. It is sliced thick and will please all bacon lovers.
Hickory Creek Cheese Pack, 4 pounds of our best-selling cheeses:
- 2 lb of Medium Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 lb of Colby Jack Cheese
May Gift: Landmark #6, one of the oldest gifts offered by House of Webster and a favorite for decades.
- 1/2 Pt Strawberry Preserves
- 1/2 Pt Peach Preserves
- 2 (11 oz) Biscuit Mix: our mixes are quick and easy and yield great results every time. Add water and milk and in minutes, you will be serving hot homemade biscuits
June Gift: Summer Party Gift, to be enjoyed at a family picnic or with friends at a BBQ party:
- 1 (12 Fl oz) Webster Classic BBQ sauce
- 1 (10 oz) Ozark Stout Ale Mustard
- 1 Pt Mango Pineapple Habanero Salsa
- 1 (10 oz) Mandarin Orange Pepper Spread
- 1 (6 oz) Tortilla Chips
July Gift: get ready for 4th of July with a BBQ Duo:
- 1 (12 Fl oz) Webster Classic BBQ Sauce
- 1 (12 Fl oz) Southern BBQ Sauce
August Gift: Berries are in season, and we turn them into flavorful jellies to be enjoyed in this Coffee Fancy Gift:
- 1 (8 oz) House of Webster coffee blend - a gourmet ground coffee freshly roasted right here in NW Arkansas
- 1 Coffee-to-go Candy - as the name indicates, a candy that will wake you up when you can't carry a cup of hot coffee.
- 1 (11 oz) Biscuit Mix
- 1/2 Pt Strawberry Preserves
- 1/2 Pt Blackberry Jelly
September Gift: the days are getting cooler for many of us, and a Southern meal will warm you up!
- 1 Lb War Eagle Ham
- 1 "Reds, rice and spice", a red bean and rice meal
- 1 Yellow Corn Bread Mix from the War Eagle Mill
October Gift: Celebrate fall with a Fruit Butter Duo!
- 1 Pt Apple Butter
- 1 Pt Pumpkin Butter
November Gift: The Sportsman gift is great sustenance for those heading outdoors, or to be enjoyed by the fire.
- 1 Buffalo Snack Sticks
- 1 (10 oz) Ozark Stout ale Mustard
- 1 Pt Pickle Spears
- 1 (2.2 oz) Sweet Onion Crackers