• 1 loaf Crusty French Bread
• 4 Tablespoons of Butter
• 1 Cup of House of Webster Apple Butter
• 16 Thin Slices of Proscuitto
• 1 Pound of Brie, Thinly Sliced
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Drizzling
1.) Preheat oven to 425º
2.) Cut (16) 1/2 inch slices out of the loaf, butter each side.
3.)Spread 1 Tablespoon of House of Webster Apple Butter on each slice and top each slice with Prosciutto.
4.) Now, top each slice with Brie slices.
5.) Top each piece with 2 or 3 apple or pear slices and season with salt and pepper.
6.) Drizzle with oil and bake 8 to 10 minutes.
There you have it! A delicious appetizer for the fall using our fresh, world famous House of Webster Apple Butter!
Stay tuned for more delicious recipes using our fresh, handmade products!